A 17-suite jewel bordering the famed Tivoli Gardens, Nimb was family owned for generations and has been reincarnated as a hotel with the feeling of a private home. Fourteen of the rooms have open fireplaces with birchwood. All of the rooms have Bang & Olufsen TVs and docking stations as well as Nespresso coffee machines. Dining options include Nimb Brasserie, a classic French brasserie; Nimb Terrasse, modern Nordic food; Nimb Bar&Grill, a New York–style steakhouse; and Fru Nimb, a classic Danish open sandwich restaurant lavishly topped with love. The hotel’s bar features a cozy fireplace, grand piano and offers afternoon tea.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- A glass of wine/cocktail of the day per person
- A special coffee table book about Tivoli Gardens (with almost 150 photos taken by famous photographer Harry Benson and an introduction to Tivoli by John Loring, design director of Tiffany & Co. in New York)
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Book by Feb 14, 2018