Situated along the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok has captured hearts and minds since first opening its doors in 1876. The hotel has welcomed countless dignitaries and other distinguished guests, who appreciate its sumptuous ambience and unsurpassed attention to detail. Take a shuttle boat ride across the river to the award-winning spa, a century-old teakwood temple of well-being. Bangkok’s oldest hotel kitchen will share its secrets with you in the Thai Cooking School, or let their experts do the work in a variety of venues. Sala Rim Naam serves up authentic cuisine along with Thai dancing.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- One complimentary Thai Buffet Lunch for up to two persons at Sala Rim Naam, once during stay (excluding beverages )
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
Book by Feb 14, 2018