- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Visit of the Roman remains of the Roman House dated I b.C. preserved by the hotel
- A complimentary Tapas Lunch served in Andalussian Courtyard for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
In the historic heart of Córdoba, Hospes Palacio del Bailio is housed in a former palace dating back to the 16th century. Interiors mix Andalusian character with modern detailing: Eighteenth-century murals and freestanding tubs are accented with rich velvets blending with natural stone. Spend peaceful hours in the hotel’s Bodyna Spa, where you’ll find the entrance to Roman baths and treatment cabins opening onto a courtyard flanked by Roman columns. Arbequina takes inspiration from the past, resulting in a style of avant-guard gastronomy. Javier Moreno’s cuisine can also be enjoyed on a terrace. Sip aperitifs while looking at the Roman villa.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
Book by Feb 14, 2018