Sofitel Fes Palais Jamai offers a memorable discovery of the culture and traditions of Morocco. This 19th-century palace, a former residence of the Grand Vizier Jamai, offers sophisticated accommodations and a superb location from which to explore the city. Take in breathtaking views over the Fez Medina, a UNESCO World Heritage site within walking distance. Relax in the three refined restaurants, with their lovely terraces overlooking the manicured gardens. Visit the English bar for its lively atmosphere, and then dine on delicious Moroccan fare at Al Fassia while watching the Andalusian band and belly dancers.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- A hammam and gommage for 2 persons
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Book by Feb 14, 2018