- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC offers an ideal location on the southwest waterfront, providing picturesque views of the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, Tidal Basin and Washington Marina, in addition to being within walking distance of the city’s famed cherry trees, the National Mall and the city's Metrorail. The elegant retreat exudes a refined sense of style, with beautifully designed rooms; spacious suites, including the luxurious three-bedroom Presidential Suite; a Forbes Four Star Spa; legendary service; an exceptional all-day dining restaurant; and a lounge with full bar and outdoor terrace in the hotel’s exclusive garden.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
Book by Feb 14, 2018