The Forbes Five Star– and AAA Five Diamond–rated Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is a peaceful haven on ten miles of private beach, where discerning guests escape daily life in a pristine setting. World renowned for its spa, golf, tennis and nature program offerings, the resort offers guestrooms and privately owned villas catering to all tastes and group sizes. Play one of five championship golf courses designed by Pete Dye, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Fazio and Gary Player. The Ocean Course will be home to the 2021 PGA Championship. Then relax in the charming Forbes Five Star–rated spa, named one of the best in the world by Travel + Leisure.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome amenity: full bottle sparkling wine from honor bar
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Book by Feb 14, 2018