World travelers have been singing Singapore’s praises since the renowned Raffles Singapore first opened 128 years ago. Indeed, this colonial-era landmark — declared a National Monument — has become synonymous with unsurpassed service and the relaxed grace of bygone days. Period furnishings, ceiling fans and Oriental rugs atop teakwood floors adorn the warm, inviting guestrooms; 12 themed “Personality Suites” are decorated with memorabilia of the celebrities who’ve stayed here. Every gastronomic desire is fulfilled at 13 restaurants and lounges, including the Long Bar — birthplace of the Singapore Sling.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary Singapore Sling on arrival
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- $500 SGD shopping vouchers used at participating Raffles Hotel Arcade Shops – terms and conditions apply.
- Complimentary 45 minute history tour
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Book by Feb 14, 2018