The Merrion, Dublin's most stylish five-star hotel, is perfectly located in the city center. Housed in four Georgian townhouses and a contemporary Garden Wing, the bedrooms and suites are arranged around two 18th-century-style gardens. Stunningly restored interiors provide the perfect backdrop for one of Ireland's most impressive private art collections. Choose from two dining options: Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud (Ireland's only two-Michelin-stars restaurant) and The Cellar Restaurant & Bar. Afternoon Tea is also available each day in the gracious Georgian Drawing Rooms. Be sure to reserve a mineral-salt soak in the highly lauded Tethra Spa.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- For Superior King & Twin rooms in the Garden Wing receive; 2 Cocktails and 2 Appetizers served in The Cellar Bar
- All bedrooms and suites reserved in the Main House in addition to our Garden Wing Suites and Penthouse in the Garden Wing receive; A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Book by Feb 14, 2018