La Posta Vecchia is one of the world’s truly exclusive hotels and one of Italy’s finest expressions of Renaissance decor, once the seaside home of J.Paul Getty. You’ll enjoy a complimentary tour of the on-site museum, featuring the rests of a Roman villa from the 2nd century B.C. Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of nearly ten acres of private gardens and fragrant flowers. Most of the individually designed guestrooms look out over the Tyrrhenian Sea and Rome is just 35 minutes away. Enjoy fine dining at acclaimed Michelin-star The Cesar restaurant and pamper yourself with time at the LPV Health & Beauty center.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Euro 100 equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid on products or items in the boutique).
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Complimentary internet access
- A guided tour of the in-house Roman Museum
- Snacks and soft drinks from the minibar
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Book by Feb 14, 2018