Facing Italy's most romantic lake and with breathtaking views over the famous Borromean Islands, the family-owned and -operated Villa & Palazzo Aminta has been restored to its historic splendor. Guestrooms and suites are distinguished by trompe l’oeil frescoes, unique color schemes and terraces or balconies. Each offers modern amenities like flat-screen televisions and complimentary Wi-Fi. Evenings, dine at Italian restaurant I MORI or on Le Isole’s spectacular terrace. The spa offers a Thermarium/Turkish bath, an ice waterfall, an Aromarium, sensory and Scottish showers, a whirlpool with geyser jets and a relaxation area.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Villa Aminta cookies in room upon arrival
- One afternoon tea for two at "I Principi"
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- One Spa treatment for up to two in room guests, once during stay
- Three nights stays receive: Above plus VIP wine tasting at a wine estate in the Franschhoek Valley
Book by Feb 14, 2018