The Capital Hotel has been regarded as Little Rock’s “front porch” since President Grant’s arrival. More recently, and many presidential visits later, The Capital was President Bill Clinton’s media headquarters. For 136 years, The Capital has offered old-fashioned civility and charm — a “Southern Comfortable” approach to service. Dine on the bounty of the Natural State at One Eleven at the Capital, overseen by Michelin-star and James Beard award–winning Chef Joël Antunes. The Capital Bar & Grill’s comfort food has made it the city’s busiest restaurant. Complimentary amenities include Wi-Fi, newspapers, morning coffee and more.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- Greeting amenity to include handmade spiced pecans and bottles of Mountain Valley still and sparkling waters and Two Two tickets to the Clinton Library including transfers to and from. Choice of: Charcuterie plate and wine pairing in the, Capital Bar and Grill for up to two guests
- Wine pairings with the purchase of either a three-course or Chef's Tasting menus in Ashley's
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Book by Feb 14, 2018