Situated opposite the Vienna State Opera, Hotel Bristol is a favorite for culture aficionados. Architecture and history buffs adore the interiors, from the original Austrian artwork to the fin de siècle antiques. The guestrooms, suites and public areas offer modern comforts, including Internet access. The Prince of Wales Suite is one of the largest in Austria, with a library, dining room and fitness room. Dining options include the Bristol Lounge and the cozy Bristol Bar, both featuring meticulously restored interiors. The hotel has undergone an extensive renovation of all public spaces, as well as created ten rooms and suites.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- A complimentary lunch in Restaurant Bristol (for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities)
- Suite bookings made at the Virtuoso rate receive in addition to the above: Chauffeured limousine transfer (one-way) for Penthouse Suite, Opera Suite, Prince of Wales Suite Petit fours, Flowers, Bulgari amenities
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Book by Feb 14, 2018