- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome drink for two in the Pulitzers bar
- 100 USD voucher which can be used for lunch/dinner at Keizersgracht 238, once per stay
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
In the UNESCO World Heritage–listed old city center, Hotel Pulitzer overlooks Amsterdam’s two most beautiful canals: the Prinsengracht and the Keizersgracht. Twenty-five 17th- and 18th-century canal houses were carefully converted into this award-winning hotel, where each of the 230 uniquely designed bedrooms reflects a part of Dutch history and culture. Historic though it may be, the hotel is decidedly modern, with Wi-Fi access, an art gallery and the Keizersgracht 238 restaurant, which features unprocessed ingredients directly from the Dutch countryside.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
Book by Feb 14, 2018