A fairy-tale setting conjuring visions of The Sound of Music defines Schloss Fuschl. This lakeside castle dates to 1450; its 110 guestrooms and cottages have hosted empresses, bishops and film stars. Elegantly furnished rooms feature antiques and artwork from the Schloss Fuschl Collection. Enjoy a massage on the jetty or in the spa, play golf on the hotel-owned nine-hole course (or any of the ten 18-hole courses nearby), take a chauffeured drive into the Austrian Alps or catch trout at the castle fishery. Schloss Restaurant serves Austrian specialties and fish on the lakeside terrace.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $50 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit per room to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, only redeemable in the bar & restaurants)
- $50 USD equivalent Spa Services (massages & treatments) credit per room to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not redeemable for products
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Book by Feb 14, 2018