- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Complimentary internet access
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is a welcoming sanctuary from the frenetic pace of the city outside. Recently redesigned by Joyce Wang, the residential-style guestrooms are some of the largest in the city and provide the ultimate experience in contemporary style with sophisticated technology and gorgeous bathrooms with sunken tubs. Make your way to the 25,000-square-foot Oriental Spa, which boasts a hammam, Experience Showers, vitality pools, steam rooms and myriad treatments administered by the world’s best spa therapists. Visit Amber for Chef Richard Ekkebus’ Michelin-star cuisine, and follow up with a cocktail at MO Bar.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
Book by Feb 14, 2018