Discerning travelers adore Belmond Reid's Palace for its superb service, excellent hospitality and fine culinary experiences in calm and exclusive surroundings. It was here that Sir Winston Churchill painted and wrote his war memoirs, and also where George Bernard Shaw mastered the tango. Indulge in a Deluxe Room for the best ocean and garden views from your private balcony or patio. Several dining options are available; all restaurants feature exclusive atmospheres and unique culinary adventures. Don't miss the oceanfront spa with La Prairie, LaStone and Ytsara treatments.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Fruit & Flowers on Arrival
- A complimentary lunch for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities, served at Yi Long Court
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Book by Feb 14, 2018