The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin stands at the pulse of Berlin, one of Europe’s most renowned cultural hubs. From the lively Potsdamer Platz, with its dizzying array of architectural and artistic venues, one retreats into a luxurious world of warm hues, soft feather beds and unique service (the on-call Bath Butler, for instance). Start your day with the city’s best croissants in the very French Brasserie Desbrosses, and after a night at the opera, relax with sublime creations based on the power of perfume at the intimate bar, The Curtain Club. Enjoy relaxing hours at the wellness area — the whirlpool is especially soothing.
Virtuoso Special Amenities
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Superior, Deluxe and Club rooms will receive a 85 EUR Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Suite bookings will receive Complimentary access to the Club Lounge**. The Club Lounge offers four daily complimentary food & beverage presentations, a dedicated concierge, laptop & wireless high speed internet, panoramic windows, and regional and international newspapers and magazines.
- **If guest books a room on the Club Level, they will receive an 85 EUR Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
Book by Feb 14, 2018