Designed specifically to glide through the shallow seas of the South Pacific, The Gauguin is the flagship of Paul Gauguin Cruises and a small-ship cruiser’s dream. She delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing an onboard experience that is nothing short of luxurious. Guests aboard our luxury cruises enjoy spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, three dining venues, an extensive spa, and five-star service. Life onboard also reflects the beauty and rich cultural heritage of the islands she calls upon, with a warm, friendly feel, informal setting, and even a beloved troupe of Gauguines and Gauguins—local Tahitians who serve as cruise staff, entertainers, and storytellers.
As a resident of Canada, you are eligible to enjoy exclusive savings on select sailings of the deluxe, 332-guest m/s Paul Gauguin. Depending on the voyage you choose, you'll enjoy savings of 10-25% off standard all-inclusive fares on itineraries to Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific. Plus, roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles and Tahiti is included in your fare!
Space is extremely limited, and at these savings, it's bound to fill up fast. Reserve today!
Featured 2018 Sailings
Cook Islands & Society Islands
Feb. 24, 2018 | 11 Nights
Starting at $5,374 USD per person, cat F
Society Islands & Tuamotus
Mar. 7, 2018 | 10 Nights
Starting at $5,816 USD per person cat. F
Tahiti & the Society Islands
Apr. 7, 2018 | 7 Nights
Starting at $5,335 USD per person, cat. F
Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands
Oct. 20, 2018 | 14 Nights
Starting at $6,409 USD per person, cat F
Tahiti & the Society Islands
Dec. 8, 2018 | 7 Nights
Starting at $3,535 USD per person, cat. F
2019 Sailings are also available for bookings with 10% to 25% Canadian Resident discounts.
Many other sailings available...please call for details!
• Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles*
• Roundtrip airport/pier transfers*
• Spacious, oceanview accommodations where nearly 70 percent of staterooms and suites have private balconies
• Intimate sailing experience, with only 332 guests and a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.5—among the highest at sea
• All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
• Complimentary room service
• Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages served throughout the ship
• In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
• All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
• Presentations by onboard experts and guest hosts
• La Palette lounge and disco
• Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
• Fitness center
• Pool with poolside bar
• Watersports, including complimentary kayaking, windsurfing, and paddleboarding from our marina or destination beaches
• Use of our secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora with bar service, volleyball, and snorkeling (on select voyages)
• A day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (on select voyages)
• Port, security and handling fees