- Ride vintage locomotives past the steep Chilkoot Trail on the White Pass & Yukon Route historic railroad in Skagway
- Explore Hubbard Glacier – a massive and mesmerizing natural wonder of striking glacial blue
- Walk through the compact downtown area of Juneau and visit the Alaska Governor's Mansion
- Visit Victoria's Royal BC Museum, a world-class cultural and educational center
- Rise 1,800 feet above the cruise ship dock for breathtaking views of Juneau on the Mount Roberts Tramway
- Cruise Hubbard Glacier, nicknamed "galloping glacier" because of how quickly it is advancing toward the Gulf of Alaska through Disenchantment Bay
- In Victoria, stroll past heritage buildings, through Chinatown and into a castle that is a National Historic Site
- Explore the quaint boutiques, museums and coffee shops of Astoria, the first permanent U.S. settlement on the Pacific Coast
- Take a stroll through Boston Commons, which dates from 1634 and is the oldest city park in the United States
- Enjoy Colonial Revival architecture and the history of the Wadsworth-Longfellow House in Portland
- Step back in time at the award-winning theatrical tour of Alexander Keith's Nova Scotia Brewery, with hosts portraying Haligonian citizens from 1863
- Have a relaxing drink or snorkel the clear waters of breathtaking Tobacco Bay and other beaches of St. George
Free Prepaid Gratuities on Select Voyages
PLUS Upgrade your experience with OLife Choice which includes:
Airfare* & Unlimited Internet plus choose one:
• FREE - Shipboard Credit (USD)
• FREE - Shore Excursions
• FREE - House Beverage Package
Book now, offer ends May 31th, 2018!
Discover The World With Oceania Cruises
Luxurious Ships, The Finest Cuisine at Sea, and Destination Specialists are the pillars that define Oceania Cruises' five-star product, positioning the line as the cruise company of choice for travellers seeking a truly refinded and casually elegant travel experience.
Check out our favourite voyages below:
11 nights | Seattle to Seattle | Regatta | August 27, 2018
Besides spectacular sailings along both the Inside and Outside Passages, this route delivers all the beauty and adventure of the Alaskan coast. Enjoy natural wonders, quaint coastal towns and a sense of culture that's unique to Alaska.
11 nights | Vancouver to San Francisco | Regatta | September 27, 2018
Whether being awed by the Alaskan coastline or taking in the culture, history and spirit of quaint coastal towns, this journey gives you all the magic of Alaska, plus a taste of British Columbia and Oregon as well.
Seasides & Cityscapes
10 nights | New York to New York | Insignia | August 24, 2018
From the history, culture and captivating coastlines of New England and Canada to the serene tropical climes of Bermuda, you’ll enjoy a wide array of unforgettable experiences on this wonderful voyage.