15% Off Adventure Cruising Trips with Peregrine Adventures
Introducing a new style of travel – a premium cruise without the crowds. Think less on-board casinos and more island hopping along the Dalmatian Coast, Cyclades port stops for grilled octopus and fresh olives, and sightseeing in sun-soaked Spain and Portugal. This is Peregrine’s small-ship Adventure Cruising. Welcome aboard.
A Better Way to Cruise
Conventional big ship cruising is all about life on the boat. What to do, which show to catch. Adventure cruising is more about the destination, stopping at little islands the big ships can’t reach, exploring local markets and trying fresh produce, and learning about history and culture from local guides who know it best.
These journeys are designed to be low-impact, which means fewer passengers on-board, less stress on local communities, and each trip is carbon offset through a range of renewable energy projects. And while the big boats moor out at sea and ferry passengers to land by tender, we can sail straight into port. Passengers can hop on or hop off as they like, as if it were their own private yacht.
Small ship cruising means:
• Embracing the spirit of adventure (but only unpacking once)
• Low-impact cruising that’s been carbon offset on your behalf.
• Personal and attentive service from an expert crew
• Sailing to smaller islands and communities the big ships can’t reach
• Docking right in the centre of town and getting off the boat with ease
• Swimming right off the boat
• Intimate groups of between 30 to 50 passengers (not 3000)
• Premium cabins and fresh local flavours
Cruise the Hidden Gems of Greece
Discover another side of Greece on this magical 8-day adventure cruise.
8 Days | August 8, 2018
Starting at $4,310 $3,664 CAD per person
Cruising Croatia's Central Coast
Live the Dalmatian dream on this 8-day adventure cruise along the breathtaking Croatian coast.
8 Days | July 16, 2018
Starting at $2,750 $2,338 CAD per person
Cruising Iceland's Wild West Coast
Journey to the Westfjords and discover a different side of Iceland.
8 Days | July 7, 2018
Starting at $5,255 $4,467 CAD per person